Do you like this story?
Top 6 Romantic Things To Do On Valentines Day
Valentines Day is the one day of the year that couples go all soppy and emotional. It’s usually the male that has to show romance more on this day, so usually go out of their way to do something really lovely (we hope). Because it’s the New Year, we thought we’d change it up a bit. Here’s a few things us girls can do that will pull at your man’s heart strings:
1. We all know the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, and this is true. It’s easy to make your mans perfect snack, but to make it a little unique, how about making it heart shaped? You can get a hold of heart shaped cutters in various sizes from most stores (places like Lakeland are perfect). Who wouldn’t want heart shaped Egg on Toast or Pancakes in bed?
2. Men love seeing their girlfriends/dates all dressed up, but they also can’t resist them dressed down too. You’ll be surprised at how much he will love getting up close and cuddly with you and your sexy new look.
3. Everyone thinks of going out for romantic meals out, but if you’d prefer a night in with your man then make his favourite meal and eat in the candle light. While you’re making dinner, get your man to nip out to the pub or to stay in a seperate room. When he comes back in, perhaps you could be wearing an apron, and only an apron? That’ll really spice things up.
4. Perhaps after dinner or in the morning, set up a DIY Massage area in your house. Candles, oils, relaxing music playing. Take it in turns to massage eachothers bodies. You could even try writing romantic messages on their backs while they try to guess what they’re saying.
5. Both of you come up with a unique way of showing your love to eachother. Whether its a song, or a poem, well we’ll leave it to you. Think outside the box, it’ll really make a difference from just ‘I love you’.
6. Each of you write down ten things that you love about the other person. It’ll remind you about the good things about them, and also make the other person happy hearing about the lovely things.
Have a great Valentines Day everyone!